A SMALL TOWN TRADITION THAT BRINGS BIG TOWN FUN
The 2018 Sterling Picnic proved to be an amazing day! We look forward to 2019, let the planning begin!
Walk through memory lane by browsing through the activities from the 2018 annual Sterling Picnic.
2018 Sterling Picnic Schedule of Activities
Events on Friday, June 1, 2018
Movie on the Lawn
Village wide garage sales
Events on Saturday, June 2, 2018
Car and Motorcycle Show
Ice cream treats
Village parade and bicycle contest
Little Tuggers tractor pull
Dance and Beer garden from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. on the evening of June 2 Sterling welcomes 5 mile Bridge to play live!
2018 Sterling Picnic Car Show
Join us for the 2018 Sterling Picnic Car Show on June 2, 2018
- All proceeds benefit the Sterling High School Skills Club
- Registration is 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Judging is 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Awards given at 3:30 p.m.
- Trophies given for first and second place and Best of Show and Kids Choice
- Registration is $20 day of show and $15 pre-registration.